STATE LEAGUE 1
Playford City Soccer Club
We Return to Training
Football SA has announced training can resume for all our Junior & Senior football teams.
This is a great step forward and the first stage of getting back to our season competition.
There will be a number of conditions that will need to be complied with as we are moving into Level B training stage as per the Australian Institute of Sport Covid Guidelines.
Coaches and officials will be taken through the Football SA checklist for Return to Training and manage teams and training sessions accordingly
• Monday 11th May 6:30pm—Training starts
• Training 2 days a week, Monday & Thursday
Juniors- Monday 18th coaches to advise times.
Key Training Conditions
• Monday 11th May—Coaches meeting
• Training dates to be set and communicated soon after.
• Only 10 people allowed for a training group, including coaches
• No contact drills, social distancing of 1.5 m
• You should not attend training if you have been unwell in the past 14 days.
Player and Parent Conditions
The Football SA website has some useful documents you can take a look it to find out more information however It is extremely important that we follow the conditions outlined below for parents and players.
Football SA Return to Training Hub website link